New Website Launched!


I have been working many late nights over the past few months to finalize my latest project! I am thrilled beyond words and so excited to launch my NEW website! It has been on my to do list for well over a year and I was determined to get it done before I go back to work! (in two weeks) So here it is….check it out….and PLEASE let me know your feedback. I have looked at it so many times while designing it I am sure I have spelt something wrong or missed something all together!!!

www.kitkophotography.com

Along with the site comes a few more changes, please check out “The Session” section on the site to get all the details! I have had numerous requests for different photo products and have been “testing” the waters over the past year with some of them. The “Investment Section” is where you will find all the details!

I just want to take this moment to thank my family and friends for your constant encouragement, support and push in the right direction over the past six years. I am blessed to be able to do something that I am so passionate and crazy about! I had a huge reminder of this on the 21st of January where I was honored to photograph my dear friend getting married on the beach in Mexico. As I was totally wrapped up in taking photos of everyone at the beach after the ceremony; someone came up to me and made a comment on how it was very evident that I was in my zone and loving every moment of it! I had completely forgotten that I was actually working at that exact moment…for this I am thankful for!