an inspiration

You know how sometimes people come into your life that have a completely different affect on you than others. That`s how I would explain my friendship with Raylene. We met a few years ago when they asked me to capture their wedding for them. Raylene is a very talented and down to earth artist! When she asked me to capture some of her work for her I wasn`t really sure what to expect as I have never done anything like that before.
To be very honest the best part of our session was the wonderful and motivating conversation we had.

Raylene is a self-taught artist with over 15 years of passionate obsession with Lettering & Celtic Knots.
She works in coloured pencil and ink. She believes that all problems large and petty

could be solved if more people validated their natural instincts to Live Inspired. She hopes that
her work inspires others to live authentically.





I wanted to share her work with you...she inspired me....
perhaps she will do the same for you!