Kauai 2011

Our favorite place on earth...Kauai, Hawaii.

We got married there ten years ago last month and always said we would go back for our anniversary! We spent our last morning on the island out on the ocean....what a fantastic experience. When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist, exactly for this reason. I was so pumped with adrenaline I could feel my heart pounding as we cruised across the ocean in a 30 foot boat, it was really like a BIG dingy but with a couple of motors. With my camera strapped to my neck I was cranking my head in every direction to catch the first glimpse of these beautiful animals. For the next five hrs or so; we were surrounded by the beautiful Na Pali Coast and these big incredible animals. I really can't even explain the experience; other than the fact that I will never forget it. Here is a small glimpse from our day....it was magical and exciting.

Mahalo Kauai...can't wait till our next visit.