My bucket list....my life.....

So here I am.....writing my 50th blog! yaaahhoooo

I have held off posting because I couldn`t decide what I wanted to blog about or what session I should share. I`m not going to share a session...I`m just going to write....about me...my life.
I think every person should have their own bucket list...to do list....whatever you want to call it. I am a big believer in ``positive`` thinking and the power of the universe....in my own weird way!

I have a list...of course I do! I think everyone has one...they maybe just havent written it down.
Mine is long and I wont share all of it.....this is in no special order!
Some I have accomplished and the rest I will!

1.) marry someone who loves me as much I love them
2.) have two children. one boy & one girl
3.) swim with the dolphins
4.) get married on a tropical island
5.) sky dive
6.) swim with sharks (my biggest fear in life)
7.) photograph another birth
8.) go on a family holiday with my parents and siblings
9.) own my own photography business
9.) scuba dive ( again the shark issue )
10.) visit Paris
11.) re-do our kitchen top to bottom
12.) take a family vacation to Disney
13.) send my husband on the hunting trip of his dreams
14.) run a marathon
15.) launch my business website
16.) learn how to play the piano
17.) have my own photography studio
18.) host an outdoor mexican themed party with all my girlfriends (always wanted this)
19.) do photography as my full time and only job
20.) ride horse back down the beach
21.) visit hawaii for our ten yr anniversary ( will be done very soon )
22.) redo our basement
23.) really learn how to snowboard
24.) stay in a little hut on the shores of Thailand
25.) travel more
26.) learn how to meditate..properly
27.) coach varsity volleyball again
28.) have one of my photos published in a photo magazine
29.) complete my certificate in photography
30.) take my family and children skiing to the mountains
31.) host an event and donate all money to a charity
32.) start scrapbooking again
33.) see my son grow out of his allergies ( beyond my control but want it to happen )
34.) zipline through the jungle



So that is a small preview of my list.... I encourage you to make yours...and strive for it!

life is short - dont forget to live it :)