Scott & Tammy ---- Got Engaged!!!




Getting engaged has to be one of the most exciting days of your life...it is life`s all natural high! When my dear friend Tam broke the exciting news to me a few wks ago I was over the top thrilled for her and Scott! I have known Tammy forever and she has waited a long time to meet Mr. Right.....I couldn't be more happy for her, she deserves all the love in the world!

They flew home this past wknd for an event at Clear Lake so I headed up to do some engagement photos for them! I was sooo excited to do these...for a number of reasons....to have them to myself for two hrs....to capture their love and happiness and just because I am so thrilled for them! 

Here is a sneak preview from our session....seriously look at these two....talk about photogenic!  





Again....CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!!