Easter Adventure 2011

Six years ago after my son was born my dear friend Kelly and I came up with an idea! Let's do an Easter Shoot with our kids and a real bunny! So we headed out to our friends barn, borrowed their bunny, sat our  boys on some bales and did a little photo session in the barn. That was the beginning of it.

So; here we are six years later still doing our Annual Easter Event. Now we invite all surrounding communities, hide 700 Easter Eggs, do professional photos and have a wonderful afternoon full of fun! I've said it before but I love what I do...I mean really love...that inside mushy feeling you get when your truly happy! That was me....in the chaos, the giggles, the 700 eggs and the room packed with kids,
and the 45 kids or so that I took photos of.  When all was said and done and
I got home....I was exhausted but thought....now that was F.U.N.

Here's a glimpse from our afternoon! Thanks to everyone for another successful event!