Bryan & Kaylan....got married!


I approached my last wedding for 2010 with a ton of mixed emotions!

We could not of asked for a more beautiful fall day. I was very excited for this wedding; not only did I know all the bridesmaids but the bride has been a friend of mine for years! Not to mention; my beautiful sister Kali was also a bridesmaid...all the more fun! We started in Minnedosa mid morning, headed to Olha for church then country cruised back roads finding neat little locations for pictures on the way back to Minnedosa for the reception!  The day was fantastic...the wedding party was fantastic...a perfect
way to end my wedding season!

Enjoy your photos!









When I walked into the reception I literally stopped in my tracks....it was stunning, elegant and perfect.


Wishing you a lifetime of laughter & forever after love!