A Winter Wedding

Oh mother nature....so unpredictable. I headed into Brandon the night before the wedding in complete fear the roads would be closed in the morning! I was very glad to see that it was only -8 the day of the wedding, the ground was covered in fresh white snow and it was going to be a good day after all! 
I headed to the hotel to hang out with the girls before the service. What a relaxed, fun crew. I knew instantly it was going to be a good good day! 

After church we headed to our indoor venue for some family pics and then outdoor for some wedding party ones! In the meantime; it started to snow...lots! You can't beat it so might as well have some fun with it! What a great bunch, so fun, so many laughs and an awesome day! Thanks guys for trusting me with your wedding memories! Enjoy your sneak peek!