~ Change Is Good ~



The past couple of years have been a huge learning experience for Kitko Photography and personally. 
I have reached some long term goals, learnt some valuable lessons and have made some tough decisions. 

I have been a " do it all " photographer for the past 10 years. I am now at the point where I want to shoot only what I love. This past year I lost sight of what I love because it was so chaotic and busy. 
My "love" became a job I worked 7 days a week, long hours and many late late nights. 

So...I need to change my business focus....my business goals. I need to get back to what I love. 
From here on; I will be focusing on weddings, engagements & family "lifestyle" sessions.  

What is a lifestyle session? Lifestyle’ portrait sessions are best describe as candid portrait session,
on location 
outside of the traditional studio environment,  with an emphasis on capturing your
memories 
in an authentic, ‘true-to-you’ style. 

This decision hasn't come easy but it feels right. So as of this wknd; the studio will be officially closed. 

I am super excited to focus on my passions, getting back to what I love and making some 
changes for me, my business and my family.