All the little wedding details

One of the many things I love about capturing weddings is ALL the little details. Watching all the plans, ideas, decorating all come together into a real vision that the bride & groom have had.

I cherish that moment when I am standing in an empty reception room, fully decorated capturing all the little details.  When it is looking absolutely stunning and yet dead silent and peaceful, When the bride & groom can reflect back at their photos and remember all the little things.
Those are the details I love to capture.

Oooohhh .. not to mention the rings, flowers and dresses! Oh how I love a good ring shot :)

For those brides who haven't checked out www.bridalguide.com ... please do!

SO many awesome ideas, budget ideas, decorating and SO much more!

Here are just a small handful of some of my favorite details!