HO HO HO....Tis the Season!


Well...it`s December!


What a better way to kick off the Christmas season...hanging out with the jolly guy in red!
I kind of took the month of November off (for a few reasons) so I was thrilled to have my gear back in my hand for our SANTA day! It was so fun capturing all the giggles and smiles as the kids climbed up on SANTA`s knee while whispering magical secrets in his ear! This was our 5th Annual SANTA event and it went fantastic!

It was a beautiful day; I got to hang out at Gone Scrappin In Bloom drinking yummy lattes and watching the big fluffy snow fall through the gorgeous decorated store windows! (thanks again Kel :)

So here are just a few moments captured from the day....enjoy.

Hope the jolly ol` fellow finds your home this Christmas...don`t forget the cookies & milk!












One of the floats from the Night Parade from the big day!




of course.....a picture of my kids with SANTA!