Leigha & Mark's Wedding Day ~ 30 July 2011

August....were did you go? I am VERY far behind on my blog posts...so I better get blogging!

Mark & Leigha; what a fantastic couple! By the end of the day; I felt like I had known them forever. I met the girls out on the farm by Binscarth at Mark & Leigha's house. The yard was buzzing with campers, kids and a whole lot family everywhere! It was a beautiful summer day and everyone was excited.
The ceremony was held at the Binscarth theatre and then the reception next door at the hall. In between the festivities; we headed back to the farm, the neighbours place and to a beautiful
valley for pics....oh this valley!









Mark & Leigha with their sweet baby girl!





When Mark said that I should hop in with them in the trucks; he really meant it. I can honestly say, I  have never climbed hills in a truck (while shooting a wedding.) Ohhh...the climbing and bouncing around was worth every minute. Look at this view!!! This is the magical hill where these two love birds got engaged so it was very appropriate to head back on their special day!



A very candid moment but one of my favorite's of the day! 



Congratulations...wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter!