Kris & Amy's Wedding Day ~ Manitoba Wedding Photographer

This was such an exciting wedding to be a part of; I work with Amy so I got to watch her excitement grow the closer we got to the BIG day. The morning of;  I headed out to her mom and dads farm where she grew up. Oh her dad....watching him made me smile. He was the proudest father; running around singing and taking pictures,
helping in the kitchen and making us all laugh.

Since mother nature wasn't really cooperating; we headed indoors to Amy's brothers house and did some family pics.  Of course we couldn't not have some outdoor pics so we got the umbrella's out and braved the weather! What a super wedding party; so relaxed...so fun! 

Thank you for asking me to capture your special day....wishing a lifetime of love!


Check out the colors....love love love them!




Amy's Baba; doing up her dress for her. What a special moment!


 








A very very proud father of the bride!



Love this one....her brother Greg blowing bubbles at her!


Boys Boys Boys....too funny!


 


One of my fav's from the day :)