Jordan & Christa's Wedding ~ Fall Love

I had the pleasure of meeting this couple a few months ago. I went to their house, met their three beautiful kids and instantly felt like I had known them forever. I was very excited for their September fall wedding. I met the bride and the girls at the house as they were running around getting ready! We then headed to the venue where a beautiful outdoor wedding took place. It was a little windy but the sun was shining and
the ceremony was fantastic. Everything from the music to the decor and the way the
children were involved in the ceremony. 

We then cruised around stopping at a few locations to capture some special moments!
Congratulations you two; wishing you lots of love and laughter. 










This shot with the chandelier was the bride's inspiration; with the help of the best man; it turned out great!