Tyson & Kayla Tie the Knot / Wedding Photographer


This wedding season was extremely different for me. This beautiful fall wedding was my first and last for 2014. Due to my back injury early this year I ended up cancelling alot of my work in fear I would be recovering from surgery. When I called Kayla in the early Spring to tell her - she said she was willing to take the risk and hope that I would be fine to capture their big day ... and I was.
Thankfully - I recovered on my own from my injury without surgery and was able to shoot their wedding. I will admit - I was nervous heading into a 16 hr day but it couldn't of gone better!

From the moment I met the boys at the house it was instantly fun, relaxed and I was completely in my element. The girls greeted me at where they were getting ready with big smiles and offering to help with anything. This wedding party was nothing short of excellent :)


















Thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with your most memorable keepsakes. It was a complete honour to capture your special day! I wish you ALL the love
and 
happiness in the world xoxo