Darren & Kristin ~ Destination Wedding


I'll never forget the day Kristin asked me to come to Mexico with them to capture their special day! She instantly brought me to tears of excitement! They had been planning their perfect day in Huatulco Mexico and I was honored to be a part of it!

It truly was the perfect destination wedding .. perfect weather, perfect location and stunning couple. The day started with champagne with the girls on the balcony over looking the ocean and capturing all the special moments of getting ready.
The beach ceremony was short, memorable and beautiful! It was a very hot day so we quickly found shade and started with some family photos.

The evening was fantastic. Warm ocean breeze, palm trees covered in white lights, lite up dance floor, wonderful food, incredible speeches and many memories made!













Thank you for allowing me to capture your special day ~ I am very grateful.
The week we had in Huatulco will never be forgotten!

I wish you lifetime of love & laughter!