Listen to your body


Monday's are great and I really do love Monday's. However; even though I planned out my week on Sunday, updated my "to do" lists and calendar and got prepared for the week ... I still woke up feeling "blah". I normally dive right into work after my morning routine and coffee chat with my hubby but today I didn't. I just wasn't feeling it at all. So instead I listened to my body. I am thinking it had something to do with the 12 hour wedding I shot on Saturday and my body just needed to chill for a bit.

I started the fireplace, plugged in my heated blanket and then did 20 minutes of yoga (which I would do sometime today anyway). After this I grabbed my journal and my latest book #higherselfie , cuddled into my heated blanket and did some reading and journalling. My goal was to sit and do this for about 20 minutes but then I quickly realized 45 minutes had passed. When I decided to get to work; I felt refreshed and ready to dive in. Sometimes we just need to stop and listen to our bodies. It's SO important. Now I realize that I am fortunate to be able to do this on a weekday as I work from home but that is just one more
reason why I love what I do. Sometimes ..... we need to just SLOW things down :)